My mom and dad really blessed us with baby boy crib bedding called "Big Rigs". It was one of the only ones that Jess and I agreed on! It has dump trucks, motor cycles etc.. on it. He wanted to make sure that the bedding was "manly" enough for his little guy. He is also on the look out for a nerf basketball hoop for the crib. I'm not sure they make them for cribs, but he wants it!
On Sat. my mom and dad stopped by with the bedding and it turned out SO cute! You never know when you get something that you can only see online, but this is really cute! Mom and I set it all up. I kept picturing a little baby in the crib as we were putting it all together. It still felt really foreign to not be decorating with pink. I just kept saying "I can't believe we are having a little boy!". Thank you Dad & Mom!
I had a Dr. appt. last Friday and everything looks great! My measurements are right on target with my due date, the heart beat was loud and strong and now we just wait! I will now start going to the Dr. every week until he comes!
The girls are getting really excited. They love the nursery. Yesterday I walked by the nursery and there was a baby in the crib! Mattie had put her baby to sleep in Dylan's crib. They both keep hugging my belly and talking to the baby and telling him that they want to see him SO bad!
Anyway, gotta go help out in Mattie's class today. Until next time....
2 comments:
Oh my, this is so cute! He's going to love his room! I love the mobile too. Can't wait for him!
Awww, Missy! It looks adorable. Perfect for a new baby boy. I love the crib, by the way. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!
Post a Comment