First I will start with Morgan and her obsession about being a "real" mom. Her #1 goal in life is to be a mom. It is pretty cute. She has a favorite baby doll named Betsy that she actually cares for as if she were a real baby. Every morning she gets her up, changes her diaper, brings her downstairs for breakfast. We brought our high chair upstairs for when Jake comes over, so Morgan puts Betsy in it every morning for breakfast and feeds her real cheerios. She then takes her into the living room and either puts a show on for her or gets out some baby toys for her to play with. I have heard her say "sweetie, you have to be quiet while mommy's on the phone" and "sorry sweetie, you have to sit on the step again for not being a good listener". The other day she said to me "Mom, I had to put Betsy on the step again b/c she keeps saying stupid!" It is too funny! Here are a few pics of Morgan with Betsy.



Next topic: Jakers
We babysat for my little nephew Jake this morning for a couple hours. Mattie was at school so it was just him and Morgan. Once again, Morgan likes to try to be a "real" mom to Jake as well! Sometimes I have to tell her to give him a little space, but today she did great. Even though I have two girls I do have a few toys that are gender neutral, but what does Jake choose to play with....a pink necklace and a little brush with a mirror attached. I think he liked the reflections in the mirror part of the brush and the necklace was fun to whip around and put on and off several times. He is too cute and growing up way too fast! Here are a few pics of the morning.

Last topic: Mattie My Mattie is just growing up WAY too fast! She is getting so tall and beautiful! She is looking so mature lately! I really can't believe that she will be in 2nd grade!! Her 1st grade year is quickly coming to an end and she is getting excited for summer to be here. I think the thing she is most excited about is swimming in Grandma and Papa's pool! They opened their pool last weekend and when she saw it open, she screamed at the top of her lungs! She is just growing up so nicely and I am so proud of her. Here is a picture of her from a couple weeks ago.

(Jenny or Julie - if you read this, doesn't this pic of her remind you of Kayleigh?)
1 comment:
Love the pics! I'm glad you caught Morgie on film in "Mom" mode!
Post a Comment