Sunday, May 18, 2008

Movie Night!


Last night the girls had friends over and wanted to do a movie night. Naomi, my cousin's little girl was spending the night and Celia, our neighbor's little girl was over playing. The girls LOVE doing movie nights (especially with friends). They all get into their pajamas, they grab a stuffed animal and blanket and they all cuddle on the couch with their own bowls of home made popcorn. Whenever we have a movie night it always reminds me of when my sisters and I were little. We used to do the same thing. We would get into our PJ's, get our dolls with the same matching PJ's and all 4 of us would sit on the couch with our own bowls of Dad's home made popcorn. My Dad always made popcorn with a hot air popper. It is SO much better than microwave popcorn. He would melt his own butter and cover it with salt, so I guess I am carrying on that tradition. (Sounds healthy, right!) Last night's movie was Barbie's Nutcracker. They had a blast! Here are a couple pics of the big event!




4 comments:

carole said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Your girls are adorable.

Anonymous said...

What Beautiful Ladies!!!!

Love,
Bobbi

Bobbi said...

I love my neices!!!!!

Sue said...

Adorable! Can't wait to follow your blob :-)