So, here are the first before and after pics of the house. I'm starting with one room b/c the others were still quite cluttered from Christmas festivities. I will try to do more this week. This is our living room before and after. This is the fireplace view:

View facing the window. There are steps behind the little partition that go down to the front door.
This picture is embarrassing to post, but this is how we lived for two months. Our living room was also our kitchen and dining room for TWO WHOLE MONTHS!! We set up a coffee maker, skillet and microwave in our mudroom. I'm really glad those days are over!
1 comment:
It's amazing what the removal of the mauve carpeting did for the room! HUGELY improved just with that!
Everything looks really nice. I love your big entryway and am looking forward to seeing the rest of the house before and afters!
You've moved the tv from when I saw it last...when I saw it the tv was over by the half wall near the front door. I'll be anxious to see it without Christmas decorations.
Post a Comment