We put a couple things in Dylan's closet and Jess just had to take a picture. He was in Dylan's room and he said "This is so weird". It is a very weird feeling to have little boy clothes and little boy shoes and the color blue in our house! There is still a small feeling of shock that happens once in a while. We have to re-program our brains to start thinking "boy" thoughts.
I will have to take more pictures of his room when we actually buy a crib and changing table. It's like we are starting all over again! 
Look at those tiny little shoes!
3 comments:
too cute, Missy! Bet you cannot wait! Hope your little Dillan is as good of a newborn as our little CJ and that he is not as devilish as our 3 year old CJ is! Did Jess get out here to check out the roof?
I still am in shock that it's a boy....I can't wait to meet Dylan!
So Sweet. Having a boy will definitely seem foreign for awhile!
Post a Comment