Monday, January 12, 2009

Soooo Pink and Purple too!

Finally, the long awaited pictures of the girls rooms! My mother came over this past weekend with some flower wall art that she had gotten a while ago for the girls rooms. I have been waiting to post pics of their rooms until their flowers were on their walls! I said before that I let the girls choose the paint colors for their rooms, so you might want to put on a pair of sun glasses before you look at the pics of Mattie's room! Just kidding, it actually turned out really cute!

I will start with Mattie's room. The color she chose was vivacious pink. When we first painted it in her room it looked SOOO bright. Now that her furniture is in and the flowers are on the walls, it looks really cute!






Now onto Morgan's room. I forgot the name of the color purple she chose, but it's like a Disney purple. I must say it turned out pretty cute too!





After their rooms were done and clean, Mattie invited all of us to a tea party. She actually gave us invitations that she made. After the tea party she gave us all thank you notes for coming. Too cute!






3 comments:

carole said...

Missy, their rooms are adorable! No wonder Jess is excited about a blue room, though! :) Where did you get the flower stick ons? They are great!

Mockabee Seven said...

Miss, love them. I love that pink color. It looks great with the white. Maddie has an eye for design! :-)

Sue said...

Those colors are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!