So, I have about 9 more weeks to go before Dylan makes his entrance. A few days ago the nesting instinct really kicked in hard! Dylan's room has been painted and we got a crib and a matching dresser with a changing top! The room is SO small that an extra changing table would not fit. Both the crib and dresser are a dark cherry/expressoish stain. Jess spent some time putting them both together with Morgan's help. I washed all the clothes that I do have for a little boy (thank you Auntie Jodi, Bobbi & Grammie!) and put them in his freshly lined drawers or hung them in his closet. We arranged the room the way we want it and put blinds on his windows. (Still looking for curtains.) The room is super small but looks so cute!
I had a Dr. appt. on Wednesday and everything looks great! I had to take the glucose test which came out fine. I'm still waiting to hear about my iron. I did have to take iron pills when I was pregnant with Morgan. Dylan's heart rate is always right about average and it was again. My doctor was able to feel my stomach and tell me the position of the baby. His head is down and his back is on the left side of my stomach and his legs and feet are on the right side of my stomach. That would explain all of the hard kicking on my right side!
Dylan is still not as active as the girls were, but when he does kick he kicks WAY harder than the girls did! I guess that's a boy for ya!
Things are getting more uncomfortable for sure. I'm not sleeping much at all. If there is such thing as pregnancy insomnia, I think I have it. I tend to flip from one side to the other all night long and just watch the clock. Uggh
Anyway, the count down is on with only 9 weeks to go! I can't believe we will have another baby in just a few weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HATED the pregnant insomnia. What a joke. Yet, I always seemed to fall asleep around 5am, just in time to wake up at 6am! Maybe it's a boy thing? Mellow baby=easy baby! Praying praying for you guys to get a mellow and easy baby boy!
Missy, oh my gosh it's been too long since I have read your blog. I am so glad I finally got a chance to catch up. I love the baby's name, the before and after pics...the colors of the rooms,everything just looks wonderful. You two could start your own remodeling business I swear. I would surely trust you with any renovation! I do hope you get some sleep soon friend! Oh and thanks for the birthday wishes on facebook too! Wish we were closer...hoping to visit sometime in the next year to see the new baby!
Post a Comment