Sunday, March 1, 2009

We're Ready For Dylan!

Last night my mom and sister Bobbi (and Caroline helped too!) gave us a very cute and fun little boy baby shower! It was at a lodge at a park in the area. We had such a fun time! We had a great group of people there and I think everyone had a good time! The food was great too!
Here is what the tables and favors looked like....
Here is a picture of the cute and very yummy carrot cake! I know some people are wanting to see a picture of my belly so here are a few of me with the girls, my sisters, except for Mugga:(and one of my mom and I. I don't really like pictures of me when I'm 8 months pregnant because really, who thinks they look attractive when they are 8 months pregnant!
I had two special little helpers when it was time to open presents. Morgan and her friend Kelly from school helped to hand me the gifts and helped with opening too!The girls had a few friends there with them and they all had an absolute blast! Before bed last night Mattie said that it was one of the best nights of her life and that it was the best shower she had ever been to. By the time we got home it was close to 10:00pm! Morgan crawled into bed and said "Mommy, I'm just so tired". She didn't wake up until almost 8:30 this morning! She usually wakes up between 7 and 7:15.
So, the shower was a great success! The only thing missing was our family from CA (including Mugga). I wish California wasn't so far away! I feel very blessed by all the family and friends that were able to come to the shower. We were very blessed with lots of things that we needed and wanted too! Special thanks to Mom and Bobbi for all their hard work in putting it all together!
Dylan, we are ready and you can come now!

1 comment:

Mockabee Seven said...

How fun! Oh and we had that travel system for the boys... I absolutely loved it!