skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The House in Progress...
I am VERY happy to say that there is paint on the walls of the kitchen and dining room!!! Tomorrow they will start installing our kitchen cabinets! They have been working so hard! It's really nice to see the visible progress. The end of eating in our living room is near! Tonight Jess and I will move our kitchen table into the living room! We will soon be able to get MUCH more settled. Can't wait!
I was finally able to take a decent picture of the outside of the house. Here it is... the work in progress. The "country blue" shutters and mauve door will be painted eventually. Trying to finish the inside first. 
1 comment:
Seriously, I am super jealous of this house. It's so cute and nice. And the back yard is to die for. I'm coming to visit. Two kids in tow... any room for us? :-)
Post a Comment