Well, we haven't gotten much sleep the last three nights. Just when we thought it was getting better (about a week of sleep at night!) it's back to no sleep again. There may be a reason for this after all. Yesterday I felt a jagged little tooth popping up in Dylan's gums! The bottom right one. I think another one may be coming b/c there is a little bump right next to it. So, it's back to trying to nap when he naps and going to bed when he does (around 8pm). Pretty lame, but needed!
Also, they say that around 6 months babies usually go through a growth spurt. Dylan is almost 6 1/2 months old and I think that may be true. He always seems hungry and eats ALL of his solid food and seems to always want more! He's not very excited about his bottles anymore b/c he wants REAL food. When we eat, he just stares at our food from the plate to our mouths. I can't wait until he is old enough to eat what we eat. I am trying to add a new food every week to give him a little variety. This week I'm going to try carrots. There hasn't been any food that he has refused yet, but he seems to really like apples and sweet potatoes the best. He opens his mouth SO wide when he really likes something. I will have to get a picture and post it. It's so funny! He looks like a little baby bird waiting to be fed.
Even though he keeps us up at night he is still SO lovable and sweet! I know it won't be like this forever (even though sometimes it seems like it will) so I try to focus on that and enjoy an afternoon cup of coffee to keep me going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment