Saturday, October 10, 2009

So....it's been a while!

Well, I have been contemplating on if I should keep this blog or just forget about it, as it takes time to keep up with and I don't have much time these days! I have decided to try to keep it up b/c so many things happen that I would forget if I don't document them and there are too many precious moments to forget! Not to mention all of our out of town family can kind of keep up with what is going on out here and see updated pics too. So back to blogging....

I can't believe my last post was over 6 months ago before Dylan was born! I didn't even remember my password so I had to change it!

All of you know by now that Dylan is now 6 months old and cuter than ever! He is such a joy to have in our family. He is extremely happy and SO lovable! The girls l
ove him so much and he loves them right back. He loves playing with his toys, he loves being read to and likes to turn the pages as you read to him. He loves being outside and can't wait to be able to run around with his sisters. He has been rolling over for about two months now and can now sit up pretty well. Once in a while he does a face plant but he does pretty well for the most part. He started eating some solid foods at 5 months. He enjoys sweet potatoes the most and also eats pears, apples, bananas and we will be trying carrots this week! You can tell that he is a good eater by his chubby cheeks, arms, thighs etc.... He likes his food! A few weeks ago I heard a bang in the middle of the night and I thought one of the girls fell out of their bed! I woke Jess up and he heard it too. He went to investigate and found that it was Dylan kicking his aquarium toy on his crib and turning it on for his enjoyment at 2am! So now when he wakes up we usually hear his aquarium music going and him singing. Too cute!

1 comment:

Mockabee Seven said...

Yay, I'm so glad you're back! I'm so bad at facebook, so I forget to look at pictures of the kids on there...here is a whole different story!

The aquarium, oh, such a blessing and a curse! :-) Carter had one and LOVED it, but occasionally it would wake us up!

He is just SO cute... I need to meet him!