Saturday, November 7, 2009
The little man is 7 Months!
Well, our little guy is 7 months old already! Wow, where did the time go? He is a big boy. He is VERY tall for his age (he's in the 95th percentile) and weighs 20 lbs. He is wearing 12-18 month clothes! I bet his chubby cheeks are in the 95th percentile too! They MUST be kissed several times daily!
He is starting to sleep much better, thank God! He says "da da da da" and likes to sing in his own way. He gets more and more active by the day! He loves to walk, or should I say RUN around in his walker! He goes really fast and gets really excited about getting around all by himself! He tries to grab anything and everything in sight! He likes to go crazy bouncing in his bouncer! He gets around on the floor by rolling and trying to scoot. Actually, Jess witnessed his first crawl TODAY when he was trying to reach a toy! He didn't know what he was doing, but it was a "real" crawl! I missed it b/c I was grocery shopping:( Time to start thinking about getting the baby gates out and totally baby proofing the house! Gosh.....how in the world are we going to protect our Christmas tree and all the fragile ornaments?
He is such a happy and joyful little guy. His personality is just precious! His sisters adore him and he adores them right back! What a little blessing! He completes our family and we all love him SO much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh how I wish I could nuzzle him and those cheeks! He's such a happy boy! I guess he and Carter have the same blue shirt! :-)
Post a Comment