Friday, March 26, 2010

Random....

Do you notice anything in this picture that should NOT be there?
If you noticed you would have seen a cut over his right eye. Yup, he once again fell and hit his head just above his eye, on the coffee table. I wasn't home so when I got home Jess told me that he cut his head I thought he was joking, but no, no joke! There was blood and lots of crying.....maybe it was a good thing I wasn't home! Poor baby! Here is a closer look.
Jess says that the chicks will dig his manly scar!

On a happier note, Dylan was dedicated to the Lord on March 13th! We have never been to a baby dedication at our "new" church. It isn't really our new church anymore. We will have been there for two years this Easter. Anyway, they do baby dedications a little different that what we were used to but it was really neat! They asked us to write a letter to Dylan of what our hopes and dreams were for him etc... and we would get to read it on stage to him at the dedicatio
n. It was really neat to hear what everyone wrote to their precious babies. I thought it might be an emotional time, but Dylan was hammin' it up! He was pretty over tired and was wiggling around while we were holding him and trying to read this sweet letter to him. At the end he smiled and clapped for himself and had the whole place laughing! It was pretty cute! I think he looks just like his Daddy in this picture!

So, here are a few random pics from the past few weeks.
































































I need to get more pics of
my girls! I am at home all day with the little man so I have lots of opportunities to get some good shots of him. When the girls get home, it's Dylan's nap time, homework, dinner making, dinner clean up, showers/baths, bedtime snack and bed. I will have to get more pics of them on the weekends! This weekend is supposed to be nice and sunny. I will try to get some good outdoor pics of my girls!

I did get one really cute pic of the girls this week. On Thursday it was "hat day" at school. Are they cute or what!


No comments: