Friday, July 2, 2010

From Baby to Big Boy

Today was a bitter-sweet day. My baby got his first hair cut! Jess has been wanting to cut it for weeks now. He would say that it's out of control etc.. He wanted him to have a "manly" cut with spikes or a mo hawk. I have not been allowing it because I knew that once those curls are cut off, they would most likely be gone forever. Not only that, Dylan would look so much older with his hair cut. He is the baby and our last child so I wanted him to stay a baby as long as possible. Well, he is officially a big boy now. I finally gave in. I guess it was time after he was called a girl three times in the last three weeks....isn't long hair "in" for boys now? Oh well, he still looks pretty darn cute!

BEFORE:

DURING:

Yes, it was a family affair. My Mom was even there!


AFTER:
He did SO good! He sat there with that puzzled look on his face the whole time. He didn't know what was going on. We took him to a salon just for kids. They gave me a little certificate from the salon with a before and after picture and clippings of his sweet curls. So cute!

They had a big play room for the kids while they wait and in it was a little police motorcycle toy. He wanted to ride it so I just HAD to get a picture for Opa!



No comments: