Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Could It Possibly Be Over?

Guess what? I have not felt sick for the past five days in a row!!! I was talking to my sister-in-law Jodi a while ago about being sick and she was telling me that her sickness lasted for 14 weeks in both of her pregnancies. Well Jodi, the first day of my 14th week was the first day I felt better! On that first day I only had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and didn't eat anything until lunch, and I didn't get sick! That has been absolutely unheard of for me. I have felt good ever since! Jess has told me several times that it's good to have me back. It really is good to be back!
I just want to thank everyone who has been thinking and praying for me. I can very happily say that I think it's over!

2 comments:

Mockabee Seven said...

Yay! Praise God it makes such a difference. What a crack up that it was 14 days on the dot! :-) We are true sisters. He he.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! Just in time for your day of pampering. :o)