skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Back to School Haircuts!
Well, it's that time again! Wow, how this summer just flew by! Every year we do a "back to school" haircut. Mattie wanted just a trim and to keep the length, but to have some longer bangs. She's into looking cool now. (She's growing up SO fast!) I told her that her hair would be in her eyes all the time, but she said she didn't care and that she kind of liked it that way. Morgan wanted to go really short like our neighbor's little girl Celia. So, I let them get it cut the way they wanted. They both turned out really cute and they are both very happy. Here are a couple pics of the new cuts.
1 comment:
OH MY WORD. Could they have possibly grown since I have seen them last? I can't believe how much older Morgs looks with that hair cut. :-(
Post a Comment