Saturday, August 30, 2008

We're Moving!

We are on the move! We found a nice family that is interested in our house. The papers have been signed and it is a done deal! Praise the Lord! The only catch is that we have to be out of our house in TWO WEEKS!! Yes, I said two weeks! So, needless to say, things have been extremely crazy around here lately. Of course this past week, when I planned to do a lot of packing, I'm sicker than ever! Throwing up, in bed or on the couch most of the day. What a huge waste of the day! There is SO much to do and SO little time to do it in and I'm on the couch or in the bathroom. Very frusterating! Today Jess is home and we got a lot done. I packed several boxes this morning then ended up back in bed for the whole afternoon. Just ate dinner, so I'm feeling ok at the moment. I am officially 10 weeks today so I'm hoping and praying that by 12 weeks, this sick stuff will be over!

Anyway, Jess has been working like a mad man to try to finish the house we will be moving in to. God bless him, after his long days working he ends up handling dinner for me. I'm sure he's ready for me not to be sick anymore too! He is trying to get most things done so it is liveable, then finish other little things while we are living there. Anyone up for a paint party?

I will post some before and after pictures when we are done. You won't believe it!

1 comment:

Mockabee Seven said...

crazy, that happened fast! Love you guys!