Well, I am back to feeling somewhat normal. I had my first Dr. appointment and she said that I could take more B12 than I was taking as well as B6. So, I think that is helping. I still get major nausea at times and have a very limited appetite, but at least I can function!
At my Dr. appointment, I told the her that I felt really big for just being 8 weeks pregnant. She kind of chuckled and said that she is ordering a sonogram to determine my due date and we will find everything out then. I think she was thinking that I may have twins!!! I told her that if there were two in there, I would definately pass out! She just kept chuckling. So, then the mind starts to wander about the possibility of twins, then I start into panic mode. Then, I just tried not to think about it until the actual sonogram. Meanwhile my mom and sisters are getting excited about the thought of twins in the family. My Dad even said that the Lord might give me the children He wants me to have by only going through one pregnancy. Plus the girls wouldn't fight, they would both have one baby to play with. OK, panic mode again!
Anyway, two days later I had the sonogram and THANK THE LORD there is only one little one in there. They also verified that my due date is March 27th! Both girls came with me and got to hear their little bro/sis heart beat. It was really fast! Mattie was really excited and Morgan too. Morgan had TONS of questions about the whole sonogram process. She is very curious about everything that is going on with the baby. They will both be great big sisters!
So, I guess I'm just bigger this time b/c it is my third baby and I'm just popping out faster?
By the way, thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for my being so sick. I really appreciate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are so excited about the new baby! You are the second person I know with a March 27th due date. By the way, I think I started wearing maternity clothes when I was only about 3 months along with Gracie...guess we just really pop out quickly with the 3rd!
Yay for the heartbeat! March 27th, that will be sooner than later. I'm partial to March babies. :-)
Post a Comment