Thursday, August 7, 2008

Baby #3!

We are happy to announce that the Peters family will be adding baby #3 to our clan! I found out Monday morning August 4th that I am expecting! The day before I was very sick to my stomache and couldn't even eat the dinner I made. I knew and remembered that feeling from almost 5 years ago. Jess went out and bought a test and sure enough, it was positive! We had been trying for a while and I finally just decided to forget about it. We stopped "trying" and just put it in God's hands. Of course, that is when it happens!
The girls are SUPER excited! Mattie said "Mom, I just can't stop smiling!" Morgan is very excited about being a big sister and not the baby of the family. She is constantly talking to and kissing my tummy. I'm most excited for them. They are both going to be awesome big sisters. They are old enough to kind of understand what is going on too. This is going to be a very exciting time for them!
Here is a picture of Mattie right after we told them at the dinner table on Monday.

Here is Morgan on the phone with Grammie and Opa telling them the good news!

1 comment:

Mockabee Seven said...

I am still so shocked and excited! It was such wonderful news. We are sooooo happy for you guys! :-) Love you and love to baby bean!