Sunday, August 3, 2008

Morgie's Ears are Pierced!

So, for a while now Morgan has been begging me to get her ears pierced! She wanted to do it before we left for CA, but I wanted to wait until after just in case of infection or whatever. Well, while we were in CA we found a little salon just for kids that offered ear piercing. Again, she begged to do it, so I told her we could the day before we left to go home. It was Wed. the 30th of July at 10am. She did it! Her only request was that no one take her picture while she was getting them done. She did cry a little, but not for long. About a minute after she got them done I asked her if they still hurt and she said "Yes", then a few seconds later she said "Actually they stopped hurting now!" So, we went to the counter to get her balloon and sucker. She then allowed us to take a couple pictures. She did great! She just LOVES having her ears pierced. Last night she leaned over to tell me a secrete at the dinner table and she said "Mom, I look so beautiful with my ears pierced." I agreed.

3 comments:

Mockabee Seven said...

I kept meaning to ask if she did it. Go Morgie, Go! Tell her that her Auntie thinks she looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

Well I can't say that the addition of earrings really makes her any more beautiful than she already was, since she was always gorgeous!! But she does look very cute. :o)

Care said...

That is so Morgie to get her ears pierced! She is truely all girl!