Friday, August 15, 2008

I Lied

Well, I lied about the B12 vitamin being a miracle pill. That lasted for about 3 days, then stopped. I don't know why! A couple days ago I was sick on the couch again ALL DAY! What a waste! There is so much to do with moving and getting ready for school to start again etc... and I'm on the couch wasting the day away trying to deal with two bored fighting girls without throwing up. I was desperate, so I called my Dr. and they said to try vitamin B6 and all the usual stuff like eating several small meals a day, drinking lots of water, eating protein etc, etc... I can hardly eat anything but crackers, tortilla chips , cereal and some fruit. So, I'm trying B6. It seemed to help a little yesterday. I had a hard time in the afternoon, but it seemed to get a little better. Today has been ok. Not great, but not horrible either. I hope this ends at three months! I guess it's a good sign of a healthy pregnancy, but three months sounds like a really long time right now!

2 comments:

Mockabee Seven said...

Ew. Hated that. You poor thing. Nothing's worse than that feeling--especially when you have tons to do! Praying for you. xoxo

Sue said...

So sorry. Have you tried Queasy Pops? Or ginger tablets?