Friday, November 7, 2008

A 3-Pointer!

The other day we saw a 3-point buck in our back yard! Jess tried to get a good picture, but the camera was in the car and the lens started to get foggy when he brought it in. This was the best one.
Also, another night Morgan was looking out the sliding glass door window and yelled, "Mom, there's a dead deer in our yard!" I came to the window and looked out to see a deer laying down at the back of our yard close to where the woods starts. It was looking up and eating, but laying down. Then I saw another one laying down a few feet away from him. We knocked on the windows and made some noises and the deer didn't move at all. I told the girls to wait for daddy to get home and then they could go out and check on the deer to make sure they weren't hurt. (I would have, but didn't want to on crutches!) Daddy got home and they started waking outside and the deer didn't move. They almost got to the swing set and the deer finally got up and ran into the woods. I guess they were just really comfortable there eating their dinner!

No comments: