Monday, November 24, 2008

Enough about the bucks!

Ok, I know I have posted about seeing deer in our yard and seeing a few bucks too. Well, today we saw another buck. Jess yelled down from upstairs "Look at the buck in our yard! Take a picture babe!" The only reason I'm posting about seeing yet another buck is because we finally got a really good picture! After this post I won't post about any more deer unless there is a whole bunch of them or some baby deer or something.

Speaking of bucks, I was unpacking more boxes today and found Jess mounted antlers from the first buck he shot when he was hunting as a child. The girls thought it was pretty cool. Morgan had lots of questions how the real horns are on that piece of wood. I let Jess do the explaining about that. Anyway, I jokingly asked "Who wants to hang these in their room?" And Mattie yelled "I do!" I guess she thought they would look cute in her all very pink room! I told her that they would look better in daddy's office (or in a box in the basement!)

No comments: